Sunday, July 16, 2006
About Me
- Name: Fi
- Location: Canberra, Australia
I'm a mother of two kids on the autism spectrum, first and foremost! I live in Canberra, Australia with those two kids, my wonderful hubby, my ginger cat and my beagle.
Previous Posts
- 12th July - James puts on the serious face. What a...
- 12th July - a smile for the camera!
- Laura, after a visit to the Curtin barber's shop. ...
- James didn't quite make it! I was out shopping and...
- 8th July - Laura at the dinner table. That macaron...
- The renderer has finally pulled his finger out and...
- Our kitchen, on the way!! This was taken on Thursd...
- The ensuite, so far. They've taken out the spa whi...
- James, helping himself to the "extra" Smarties lyi...
- James, at Anastasia's party, getting into the spir...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home