The bathrooms, so far

The ensuite and bathroom are works in progress - as I write this the floors have been fully tiled but not the walls, and the baths have been put in place. This is the spa in our ensuite - the Stylus President Spa, it's called. Very glam! I'll post more piccies of the bathrooms when they are fully tiled and stuff.

This is the main bathroom as it was late last week - the tile colour doesn't come up too well with the flash - I'll post piccies of this room once the skylight is in, I think. Dunno when that'll be but it's going to make a BIG difference. There used to be windows to the backyard but of course now there is a living room on the other side so windows weren't exactly appropriate! The bath is a Stylus Classic - hopefully a good one for bathing the kids together!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home