Sunday, July 09, 2006
About Me
- Name: Fi
- Location: Canberra, Australia
I'm a mother of two kids on the autism spectrum, first and foremost! I live in Canberra, Australia with those two kids, my wonderful hubby, my ginger cat and my beagle.
Previous Posts
- 3rd July after school. Being silly for the camera!...
- Lolly just loves her baths. I think the cap is a b...
- James' hair is getting pretty long at the moment a...
- Sharing a bath with Daddy (who prefers to stay out...
- Sometimes they really are just delightful!
- Doesn't this bring back memories for us all? Actua...
- James giving his Dad a lick of the beaters after "...
- Here's our girl, showing off her balance at school...
- Well, anyone who kindly sponsored Laura in the rec...
- Kitchen tap - Hansa disc mixer, same style as the ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home